We’ve announced a Disaster Relief Package to help customers impacted by bushfires. Call 1800 143 075. For Home and Content Insurance claims, call 1300 652 334, 24/7. rams.com.au/disasterrelief
  • Home loan terms and mortgage definitions

  • Adjustments

    The process of allocating expenses (Council, rates, water rates) on settlement day that the seller has paid for but not used.