• A range of insurance for home and investment property owners

  • Help finding the right insurance

    We know you’ve worked hard for your home and valuable possessions, so it’s important to find the right insurance. That’s why RAMS is proud to recommend Westpac’s insurance services and to refer clients to Westpac for their insurance needs - a range of insurance for home and investment property owners

  • Home and Contents

    We don’t know what will happen in the future.  That’s why it’s important to be as prepared as p...

    Landlord insurance

    Sign up for a RAMS Landlord Insurance and enjoy 24/7 claims assistance. Choose to pay by the month w...

  • RAMS Home and Contents Insurance and RAMS Landlord Insurance are each issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (WGIL) (except workers compensation cover where applicable) and distributed by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank). RAMS Financial Group Pty Limited ABN 30 105 207 358 (RAMS) refers customers to the Bank for their insurance needs. WGIL is not licensed to provide advice about these insurance products. Neither the Bank nor any other member of the Westpac Group (other than WGIL) guarantee these insurance products. A copy of the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and policy wording (PDS) is available by calling 13 RAMS that's 13 7267. 

    This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, available at www.rams.com.au to see if this insurance is right for you.  

    Neither RAMS nor RAMS’ franchisees endorse or otherwise assume responsibility for any financial product advice included in this material and do not provide any opinion or recommendation in relation to the insurance offered by WGIL. A cooling off period applies. Should you elect to take out Home and Contents Insurance or Landlord Insurance, RAMS or your RAMS franchisee may receive a commission of $250 plus GST. 

    WGIL and RAMS are wholly owned subsidiaries of the Bank.

  • Blogs and videos for home buyers

    Before buying a property, it is important to understand the real condition of the dwelling. Here are...
    An important objective for first home buyers is to build capital growth by focusing on what is calle...
    Here are 5 handy tips you should know about maintaining the real estate and your tenants, once you h...
    Video - Renting out a spare room

    Renting out a spare room could be a way to help pay off your mortgage faster.

    Video - being prepared to buy
    When buying a home you should factor in a number of costs on top of the purchase price - with Luke Huysmans
    Video - Assessing a property - Cameron Frazer
    Tips for assessing a property, with architect Cameron Frazer and a first home buyer couple.