• Landlord Insurance for your building and contents

    Protect your building and your belongings 

    For a new policy or a quote call RAMS - 13 7267 choose option 6 

    If you have a RAMS property investment home loan you are required to maintain building insurance.

    RAMS Landlord Insurance is one option you may like to consider.    Alternatively, you can take out building insurance with an insurer of your choice.

    Protect your investment property 

    RAMS Landlord Insurance provides cover for events like storm, flood fire, theft, earthquake, lightning and explosion, plus much more.  You also have the benefit of 2 levels of cover. Depending on which level of cover you choose, you’re also covered for a range of additional benefits such as, loss of rent where the home becomes unliveable, demolition and removal of debris and sum insured safety net.  Choose to insure just your building, your contents, or both with RAMS Landlord Insurance. 

    Add optional Landlord Extras to insure you against theft and malicious damage to your property by tenants, or loss of rent due to tenant rental default. 

    The benefits of RAMS Landlord Insurance: 

    • Claims assistance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
    • Pay by the month with no monthly fee
    • Save on your premium by combining your building and contents policy. If you have security features (contents premium only) or by choosing a voluntary excess. 
    Essential Care Quality Care
    Basic cover for insured events plus some additional benefits Higher cover for more insured events, additional benefits and higher limits. 


    It's important to understand what you are and aren't covered for under your policy. For full details, download a copy of the Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (prepared 11 August 2015).   

    If you have a policy that was taken out before 26 October 2015, please read the PDS that's relevant to you.



  • This information has been prepared by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (Bank).  RAMS Financial Group Pty Limited ABN 30 105 207 358 (RAMS) is not responsible for the accuracy of this information and cannot provide advice about insurance. 

    RAMS Home and Contents Insurance and RAMS Landlord Insurance are issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (WGIL) (except workers compensation cover where applicable). The Bank arranges the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance.  RAMS and its franchisees refer clients to the Bank for their insurance needs. WGIL and RAMS are both subsidiaries of the Bank.  If you take out insurance, RAMS or its franchisee may receive a commission of $250 (exclusive of GST) per policy. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances.  Terms and conditions, and limitations and exclusions apply.  Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you.