Mobile security tips
Protecting your security is important. Here are some basic practices to help you maintain security when using myRAMS Mobile:
- Don't share your login information with anyone.
- Lock your phone when not in use. This password-protects your device so that nobody else can use it or view information. Also be sure to store your device in a safe location.
- Take care when entering your customer reference number or password into your phone and ensure that no one is watching you whilst doing so
- Make sure to logout when you've finished using myRAMS Mobile
- If you change your mobile number or your mobile phone is lost or stolen, call us immediately on 13 7267 to deactivate your myRAMS access
- Don't store your myRAMS Mobile login information on your mobile phone in case it gets lost or stolen
- Keep your iPhone™ updated through iTunes. For all other devices, contact your mobile service provider.
- Use trusted apps - always download mobile apps from reputable sources.
- Stick with a secure network by ensuring wherever possible, that all internet connections are password protected.
If you're concerned about your myRAMS Mobile security, please call us immediately on 13 RAMS that's 13 7267. If you're calling from outside of Australia, please call us on +612 9647 6967.